Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Tropicstory;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
As the largest cat species and third largest carnivore in the world, the tiger is no animal to joke with! These large creatures can weigh 300 kilos! Tigers are so strong that with just one swipe from their front paw, they can crush a bear's skull. They are also very smart in hunting techniques, even going as far as imitating other animal calls to confuse their prey.
Unlike other cats, they are not nocturnal, hunting at dawn and dusk. Tigers have excellent memory—their short-term memory is 30x better than humans! Tigers are one of the only big cats that are good swimmers. Unfortunately, all species of tigers are endangered due to habitat loss and
hunting. Big, ferocious, and magnificent, this animal is one of the kings of the animal kingdom.