Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Tropicstory;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
The koala bear, which has been with us for about 2 million years, is a native of Australia.
This arboreal marsupial spends most of its time in eucalyptus trees, feeding on their leaves and sleeping.
No longer hunted for its fur, the main threat to the koala today is the destruction of its environment.
Although adult koalas can measure over 31'' and weigh around 22 lbs, newborns are generally less than 1'' in length and can weigh as little as 0 oz. At birth they are completely helpless and have to spend the first 7 or 8 months of the lives in a pouch on their mother’s belly.