Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Tropicstory;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Chameleons are a type of lizard, known for their long tongues (up to twice the length of their bodies!), eyes that swivel independently, and their ability to change color. They live in warm climates, with half the population living in Madagascar. Living principally in Africa, the chameleon is also found in Spain and Asia.
Their diet typically is insects, and with their long, stick tongues, they have no trouble catching their prey! Chameleons have strong claws and can even sleep upside down! They also have the unique ability to camouflage themselves to their surroundings as a defense against predators.